Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Freebies from www.tnpsc.com
Custom Search

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here's a great poem explaining well why V!dst need friends.

Thanks to AGP for tagging me with this meaningful meme. :)




"We need friends for many reasons,all throughout the season.

We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,and to have fun with
us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice.

We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember usone we have passed sharing memories
that will always last."


Spread the poem of friendship.

I would like to dedicate this poem to all my wonderful friends in the net. Thank you for being my friend, peeps! Love ya!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx V!dst for the tag.
Already grab it
Please add my name n URL to your tag
Thx a lot

Reanaclaire said...

thanks V!dst.. i will do it tomorrow.. that will be my first tag in my blog.. special...

mommyvonzechs said...

Thanks a lot V!dst...I apreciate yout tag, and this is so meaningful for me, because we (and all of us) can be friend here, eventhough we never met face to face. i thinks it is amazing in this life, we can communicate each other and feel so close.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello vidst! thanks for doing this tag! i've added you to my list! :)

Have a great day, ya! ;)